Tell your sweeties, "You're my jam!" in a way that'll turn them into jelly. Simply roll butter-cookie dough into balls, and press the handle end of a spoon into each twice to make a V that expands as it bakes (genius!). Then sprinkle with sanding sugar, fill the indentations with warmed preserves, and give your heart away again and again.
More Valentine's Day
- These Valentine's Day Cookie Cottages Are the Most Adorable Project to Make with Kids
- Rosés Not Roses: These Are the Best Pink Wines to Sip on Valentine's Day
- Celebrate Galentine's Day by Hosting a Fun Potluck Dinner with Your Best Friends—Here's How
- These Homemade Chocolate Treats Are Guaranteed to Make Your Valentine Swoon
- Five Foolproof Flowers to Give on Valentine's Day