A blend of two different types of flours and the absence of eggs in this homemade pasta dough give whatever pasta you make from it that signature al dente chew. It's great for using with pasta shapes that need to be sturdy enough to twirl around a fork, give this dough a try when making Pici with Short-Rib Ragu.
Cooking How-Tos & Techniques
More Cooking How-Tos & Techniques
- How to Make Perfect Baked Ziti Every Time
- Our 10 Best Tips for Making Perfect Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- The Most Important Rules for Making a Delicious Batch of Chili, According to Our Food Editors
- Why Do We Cream Butter and Sugar When Making a Cake or Cookies?
- Bake These Small Batch Treats to Satisfy a Sweet Craving or Celebrate Any Little Occasion